Sitting here in my room, looking out at the Las Vegas skyline, I am once again committing to lose these last 100 bounds. Day 4 in Las Vegas at the Team Beachbody Summit 2012 and tired, embarrassed, disappointment to be here for the 5th time and still be 100 pounds overweight and still a 1 Star Diamond. I was 1 of 9 speakers who shared their “Definitions of Success” at the Team Genesis meeting on Thursday morning. As I stepped onto that stage I was feeling like such a hypocrite. I was still fat and had not progressed as far in my business as I could have if I had just remained committed to myself over the past 5 1/2 years, instead of fading in and out, getting discouraged and going off track and basically giving up for periods of time.
Yesterday in Carl’s opening statement he mentioned 3 Keys to Success which I have committed to embrace for one year; to immerse myself into and watch what happens.
#1 – Invite, Invite, Invite
#2- Be proof the product works
#3- Personal Development: This is the one most people overlook, the one I love the best and the 1 I most easily don’t find time for in my daily rush of doing the urgent and not always the most important tasks.
I was given an amazing opportunity in December 2006 when I was invited to attend the Team Beachbody Founders Event in Beverly Hills, CA. And I have not taken advantage of this opportunity with nearly the commitment deserved. I have done a lot including losing 100 pounds, working out more than ever before in my life including completing the Couch to 5K program and following it up with the Bridge to 10K program. By the end, I was off the couch and running for 1 hour, barefoot on the beach!!! I have done some of all the Beachbody Workouts including P90x, Insanity, Rev Abs, ChaLEAN Extreme, Turbo Fire, Brazil Butt Life, Tai Cheng, Slim in 6, Turbo Jam, Power 90, 10 Minute Trainer, Yoga Booty Ballet, One on One with Tony Horton , Hip Hop Abs, Rockin’ Body, Body Gospel to name a few. However, Kathy Smith, Project You, Type 2 is the only one I began and completed as instructed. One program completed. I have been a dabbler.
Dabbling is done and total immersion is on the agenda. Here are my total immersion goals for the year June 26th, 2012 to June 25th, 2013 and am committing to giving each my all.
1. Lose 100+ pounds by eating healthy (Eat to Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman) and doing a Beachbody workout at least 5 days a week.
2. Complete at least 5 different Beachbody Programs as designed and to the best of my ability.
3. To be completely vegan and to continue eliminating added oils and processed foods.
4. Complete the Ultimate Reset.
5. To raise my monthly income to a minimum of $15,000 per month.
6. To support 12 or more of coaches to build to Diamond Rank.
7. Chronicle my journey daily, by blog, U-Tube, Facebook etc.
8. Enroll a minimum of 1 great new coach per month who is as committed as I am about ending the trend of obesity.
9. To check in with my accountability partner every single day.
10. To have paid off 5 or more debts.
11. To be current on all state and federal tax filings.
12. To support and assist 10+ more people in reaching their ideal weight.
Today is another busy day. We have the closing session and the keynote speaker is Seth Goddin which I am totally stoked about, Carl’s closing which is always amazing. After the closing session there is a dinner we are attending hosted by my sponsor. Next is the Celebration where 2 people will each receive $100,000 for their transformation story and another $300,000 to the semi-finalists.
My 1 year journey is open to anyone who wants to COMMIT with me for the next year. Judi’s 1 Year, 100+ Pounds, Total Beachbody Immersion, Eating to Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman is the closed Facebook Group and will be posting the guidelines and commitments required. So ready to take the next step! Contact me personally for more information.